A slow week has come to an end here in Aberdeen. Mine has been spent arduously researching a story (that will surely prove to be way more work that it's worth), and falling in love all over again with Season 1 of the O.C. Dean's has been spent complaining about the cold I gave him and sniffing nasal spray (gotta confess though, he's pretty cute when he's sick).
On our jog last night through the oil-money-mansioned streets of Aberdeen we were both in awe once again of that fact that we LIVE in Europe, and much as I enjoyed Newcastle, we were both pretty pleased that the Lord brought us to a city that is so beautiful, clean and peaceful as this.
And now the weekend. I think it will go something like this:
- leftover Tikka Masala
- The Devil Wears Prada (finally made it here)
- riding the train
- exploring either this or maybe this
- worshipping at GSB
- painting
- finishing the latest issue of Domino
- Cal Nickel & Julie Cooper's wedding :)
As a total aside, today is Friday the 13th. The last time this date rolled around, Rach and I threw a not-at-all-unlucky Friday the Thirteenth party (AKA Get Lucky). Incidentally, the following day, Saturday the 14th was my first date with Dean. Not AT ALL unlucky.
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
4 comments:
red magazine - free frostfrench umbrella
Harper's Bazaar - free Orla Kiely passport holder.
i love UK magazines.
my vote is the Abbey. and do i take it as a bad sign that things got a lot less exciting once you were back in Aberdeen ;)
Didn't get to the computer yesterday. Our little Jorah is keeping me busy. Enjoyed your pictures today though. Happy Fri. 13th!
Took me a split second, but never fear I got it (re: Cal & Julie). Countdown to Season 4 is now on...I believe it begins Nov 2 or so.
Post a Comment