Thursday, October 26, 2006

FAQ

The two questions I keep receiving in emails and phone convos alike are about to be answered here:

Q. What do you do all day?
A. Well, I somehow manage to stay rather busy in spite of my unemployed status. Each morning we wake up without the help of an alarm at 8am. I typically accompany Dean to Forrester Hill Hospital where the University has its medical school. There I retreat to either the library or cafĂ© where I proceed to email, blog, research articles I’m attempting to write, and read my fave online mags. Then I either stick around and try to do some writing or come home and do the same. I invariably get bored and spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning, cooking, grocery/window shopping, letter writing, painting, novel reading or meeting up with Claire for coffee. Pretty sweet setup eh?

Q. What’s your place like?
A. It’s like this:
Bedroom on a cleaner day

Kitchen on a messier day (and yesterday’s laundry)


Lounge


Toilet

Hall that connects them all


And lastly, just for kicks, some shots from Sunday’s day trip: the Deeside forest, Verity and Dean.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, i could use a bit of "i don't know what to do with myelf time"
sounds like you're using it fabulously, though! the place looks really cozy. and if you think that's messy, you ain't seen nothing yet...

Anonymous said...

looks lovely! and your days sounds wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Your place looks comfortable. Lots of counter space in the kitchen. Natalie would trade her kitchen with you in a minute.

Love the forest pictures.

Anonymous said...

Cool place! and I like the "Todo sobre mi madre" poster, nice touch ;)

Anonymous said...

Umm excuse me but you call that kitchen messy? Wow! Love the pics of your pad. It looks very nice and more importantly it looks like a nice home. For some reason I really like that bathroom. Probably because I live in University residence (pray for me). Too bad I won't be able to visit and witness it in person. Hope all is well.