ugh.
today wins, hands down, as rainiest Aberdeen day so far.
The fact that am here at the University, having braved the torrents and rivers outside seems to indicate that I may be ill-equipped for a solitary life of literary pursuits. Sometimes you just have to get out of the house though, you know?!
The rain, cruel as it is, cannot put a damper on our four month anniversary today (whew, we made it!). I don't think we'll brave the outside world again after our walk home (with only one umbrella to share between the two of us) so instead we'll celebrate with a night in and a bottle of wine.
I had planned to post some photos of the flat and the neighbourhood at the request of my mother, but it's getting dark. Time to go home. Until tomorrow.
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
1 comment:
Happy anniversary! Wow! It's hard to believe that it's been four months already. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating 36 years. Savour your time together.
Post a Comment