/ the perfect job has emerged. here's prayin' something comes of it.
/ we miss the music and friends at our church in Scotland, but I confess, it was refreshing to sit in church today and listen to fresh insight from the Bible. (i love this: we are our most human—ie. most evidently created in the image of God—when we are serving others and making ourselves nothing. Time to get my ass in gear and do more of that.)
/ $250 at linens'n'things and $150 at IKEA and I'm finally feeling settled into our place again
/ one of my nearest and dearest became a mommy last week. How awesome is that?
/ vancouver weather is just as confounding as aberdeen's
/ I get an embarrassing amount of pleasure from shopping and organizing
/ sick husbands might be cute, but they sure do whine alot
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
6 comments:
amen - the cute/sick conundrum will always have me astonished!
glad to have you back and to shop with you! :)
Prayin' for the job 'manda! We need to chat soon.. why not get in on the skype action?! Anyway, I better go.. I'm gonna mail some 'flat Stanley's' to another far away place.
will pray about your job, let me know what it is. I can not believe that dean is STILL sick. hope everyone is feeling better.
Looking forward to seeing you.
And I always find it cute untill whining hits max. :)
i am not cute when i am sick...but i do love it that right after you posted the insight about the sermon on sunday you mentioned how much you love to shop.
the truth is good.
Post a Comment