There were countless moments of blogspiration today whilst sitting in an office with nothing to do but punch numbers and follow the meanderings of my mind (sans internet access). Now, after 7 hours of work-work, a load of laundry, stacks of dishes, a flawless mushroom risotto, and 2 hours of freelance work the colour is gone from my imagination. But still I feel the need to alert you all to my continued existence. Here I am, I'm still here!
Got home at 3:30 today and used the extra hour to finally purge our front hall of boxes and recycling and a broken microwave that've been there for 2 weeks (well, Dean took care of the microwave). I finally feel like we are prepared to entertain again but our schedules are booked up with work and other obligations (generally good ones, thankfully) for the next three weeks! So much for learning to set limits :)
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
7 comments:
You're still the best blogger I know... even when you're just reminding us of your existence.
Love ya!
well said Lorah!!
can i get your recipe for flawless mushroom risotto? i think you must be a domestic diva if you can keep all that stuff going! good for you!
would be fun to see you soon!
didn't mean to post that twice. i was being a little too impatient. :)
Welcome to LIFE!
Awww... too bad, I was looking forward to sleeping next to the microwave next week. ;) See you guys soon and thanks again for the open home.
Post a Comment