it's sunny in Vancouver (finally), but I'm enjoying a sudden deluge of work.
hence, a quick post between tasks
+ I had the most amazing matcha lattea at Muzi during a morning meeting. From now on I say coffee shmoffee.
+ We've been house shopping! okay, so buying is still a ways off (post PhD), but we're having fun looking.
+ Today marks seven whole months of marriage! Celebrating by cleaning the house and picking up the in-laws from YVR. Yhey are in town this week to find the perfect grad dress for Jillian.
+ Speaking of family, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that mine is awesome. Just to show you, here they are :)
5 comments:
wow, strong words from a coffee lover. i will have to try this bevvie... cute pix!
Wow! You do have an awesome family. I especially like the looks of guy in the blue shirt.
love the family photos!and love your hair!
Great pics. Did your mom cut her hair really short? Either way, she's lookin' good :) About 'post PHD house'- I'll be over to visit, you can count on it.
I love Muzi tea. They used to have a location on Denman in my old neighborhood. We sell water to them too.
Post a Comment