Thursday, January 04, 2007

gutted & linked

GUTTED
this morning we got some very bad news:

the OC = cancelled.

LINKED
my stuff is showing up here and there on the web!
on visiting Kildrummy Castle - thetravelnet.org
my goat story (yet another person who seems to have missed the point).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i googled you for giggles today and found that link! well done, you! you're famous!

and i got the point of the goat story, and still think it's wonderful. i hope your family is super blessed because of it!

Iain and Suzanne Macpherson said...

i broke the news to suzanne...its not going to be a happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

I don't know whats worse....no more OC or that even more people know we sneeked into the gardens. You two are OK... you fled the country and I am left here to take the rap!!

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it sista! What the proverbial heck is going on? No more O.C.? Bad ratings? Hello!! I watch it faithfully!

I suppose this means there is less DVD sets I will have to buy. Always a sliver of light.

Anonymous said...

I feel 'linked' too. A pic I took has actually made it on to a travel website...Now i just have to work on getting that wrangler pic up on a bilboard or in a mag.

'V in hiding,' you're not alone.. i'm still in the UK and the deep dark fence hopping secret has been let out.