I can't believe I didn't know about this. Dean is laughing at my ignorance, but bear with me all the same:
Never mind the fact that they practically own the internet; Google has done so much for us. Thanks to a Battlestar Gallactica fan in France who stumbled upon my site, I've just discovered their latest wonder tool: translate.google.com
See The Front Lawn in French and then read Paris fashion blogs in English.
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
4 comments:
BSG fans really got their stuff together. But even I the internet addict have not stumbled onto Google translate. You have raised my internet literacy. Thanks to you and to BSG.
Ha! Your page, when "translated," reads like some of my students' French assignments...probably because they've used an online translator. Those little dirtbags... Kidding.
ok, so now i am laughing too!!
I definitely just used this post/link for work. Thanks, Amanda!
Post a Comment