Sunday, April 13, 2008

current countdown

As it stands on this sunny Monday evening:
- 4 days until we depart for Charm City
- 6 days until I get to see my best friend and meet the love of her life

Things I'm excited about in Baltimore:
- 21 degree weather
- bottomless pop (it's not so much that I drink pop, it's that I like knowing I'm getting plenty for my money)
- a king size bed at the Hilton
- sushi (anyone know a good spot
- restocking on Bumble&Bumble
- exploring, exploring and more exploring
- the exchange rate
- and of course long sits in coffee shops catching up with the bride-to-be :)
I'm also trying to convince Dean that, while in Baltimore, it would only be right to see Hairspray on stage. He's not quite there yet.

In other news, a might big wrench made its way into our future deliberations today. Not a bad wrench mind you, but a wrench all the same. Glasgow secured some hard funding for Dean. Which brings us back to square one - trying to choose between three great universities in three great cities.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi! SO many big decisions... Praying for clarity, peace and so much fun (travel!) through the process, Amanda.

Love from Vancity/Bowen,
Christina

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Choose Glasgow! I vote Scotland!

Anonymous said...

Nice to have options. I too am praying that God will guide your decision-making.

Anonymous said...

my first choice would always be oxford. nothing beats it. i'm not even a school person and i crave to go back to school everytime i'm in oxford.

Anonymous said...

Baltimore! (for selfish reasons) Other reasons would be; good food, soda refills, warmer weather, the Amercian dollar (depending on how you look at it), better customer service ;) drive on the right, closer to fam.
hmmm- all this to say God will guide. There are plenty of positive things about all three, so I'll stop trying to sway your decision.