Tuesday, September 25, 2007

catch up

I am busy. I'd forgotten what that felt like. For now what it looks like is a very shabby rate of return on the emails you've all been sending. I do apologize. I have an action plan and will reply soon!

It's good to be busy though. I appreciate days off more. Yesterday, for example, was a Scottish public holiday (not sure which one). I strolled through my old Rosemount 'hood and indulged in some nostalgia... until I remembered how much we hated our old flat in said 'hood, then I was happy to be living downtown instead. Had lunch with good friends. Did laundry. Put some personal touches into a batch of chicken korma. And picked up photos from Boots:

Slains Castle with Sabs and Di




Royal Deeside hike with Verity & Di


Sisterly trip to Edinburgh



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet pix. looks fun! dude, i found a flight from vancouver-glasgow return for $218. egad! getting excited for springtime. :)

PS - you're getting actual pix developed from Boots, nice!