Sunday, May 18, 2008

ladies who lunch

New York has been everything it ought to be so far:

great shopping, brunch in Brooklyn (with some real live Brooklynites), a Broadway show, street hot dogs, pizza by the slice, and a brush with celebrity.

Our little pod Midtown has amazing showers, and a stellar breakfast menu. We're just about to put in an order for half a bagel and grapefruit brulee.

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

xoxo. gossip girl.

Harmonie said...

LOL! I love Dean's comment. Just watched the finale last night. :)
I love New York! Glad you are having a great time. Curious to hear who the celeb was. Can't wait to see photos!

Harmonie said...

LOL! I love Dean's comment. Just watched the finale last night. :)
I love New York! Glad you are having a great time. Curious to hear who the celeb was. Can't wait to see photos!

Anonymous said...

I want to know who the celebs are too! And see pics from Lorah's wedding. Miss ya girlie.