Thursday, May 29, 2008

after dinner drinks

Yesterday I paid tribute to the best food in Manhattan. Now it's time for drinks!

5. Pinot Grigio at cute dinner spot 212 Restaurant and Bar. I've always been a fan of whites, but Pinot is my latest preference
4. Cosmos at Onieal's Speakeasy AKA Scout to S&TC fans. The pink drink lived up to the hype
3. Pike Place roast. Brewing at every Starbucks in North America, but nary a drop to be found in the UK
2. Passion Fruit cocktail, while doing our best impression of Gossip Girl at the Palace Hotel bar
1. G&T at Tao. One is the magic number if you're planning to stay sober on your night out (as I was). Two will push you over the edge (as I was).

1 comment:

Harmonie said...

why do you have a fat lip and a pair of sutures?
and do you have pics of nyc? i want to see!