My treasured Canon got hauled all over the place...
To the Museum of Natural History:
through the rain in Knightsbridge:
On an Oxford double decker:
To lunch at Pizza Express (where no one had pizza):
and even to Paddington station. It's a well-travelled camera.
All the other shots can be found here.
4 comments:
Gotta love those gorgeous old buildings. Enjoyed your pictures. I think I even saw an almost-smile on Dean in one of them!
Unlikely re: smile--although Amanda and my parents were brilliant travel companions, that was a stressful trip :)
okay so marie claire is giving away body shop body butter this month and glamour is giving away Benefit lip gloss next month (i already have the lip gloss, it's lovely). How glad are you that you're sticking around in the land of the free giveaways. ps. Paul Mc former beatle is giving away his album in the newspaper on the 18th. loves it.
Amanda! Yesterday I met a girl who looks just like you. And she's from Canada. Granted, Ontario... but I'm from the American Southeast, so Canada is Canada, right?
Post a Comment