
It's hard not to love Target. Even before they brought on the likes of Proenza Schouler and Paul & Joe, Targé was a favourite spot for cheap CDs and knick knacks. Add some bold designers and genius marketing to the mix and they've landed themselves high in the ranks of my fave places to shop.
So needless to say I was thrilled when I saw some pages from Izaac Mizrahi's latest lookbook on the blog of a Glamour editor. Looks like I'm nearly due for a cross border shop. My Fourth of July Seattle trip just got a little sweeter ;)
3 comments:
gorgeous, and perfect for the june weather in aberdeen. Yes it is STILL grey and cold.
Did you follow the link from the glamour editor blog to the pony up hats (very very funny)
ohh i'm excited!
heh. I'll be in Seattle the weekend before the fourth (30-1). Probably won't visit Targé, but maybe I'll run into you!
Post a Comment