Wednesday, June 20, 2007

photo-therapy

My gorgeous little cousin got married the other weekend.

We Smiths have always partied well together, but I think this event took the cake—I've never seen the fam cut loose to such a degree. Working through cases of champagne and endless appies, tearing up a rug while shouting for the band to play louder (dad!) and genuinely enjoying one another's company on such a blessed occasion.

These two photos of my dad and his mom sum up the night splendidly.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!

Laura said...

oh--those photos are fantastic!

Magdalena T said...

wow. that looks like so much fun! love it when families can party like that. also, i loved your ga-crap-tica post! you've got the skills, woman...

Anonymous said...

those are timeless, Amanda. Really classic. Who took them?

Anonymous said...

Aww...good ones. It WAS a fabulous wedding.

Di

Jamie said...

Those are fantastic shots. Good moments to have captured on film.

Anonymous said...

Great pics Amanda! I'm so glad I got to meet her a few years ago, good times on your birthday :) Miss you!