But I suppose THIS wasn't a bad place to spend to spend a Father's day.Sister, husband and I caught the slow boat from Horseshoe Bay on Friday and got to p-ville past midnight. good thing a regular feature of island visits is sleeping in. Thus we did, in between fishing, hunting for Ewoks, admiring rooftop goats and embarrassing Dianna.
Some bad news: our two top-pick flats (Westburn Road and Willowbank) have slipped from our grasp. Aberdonians: keep your eyes out for good flats to rent! A very select few get listed online and stupid letting agents forget to remove the listing even though the property is taken.
2 comments:
If I lived in New York I would have joined you in Brooklyn!
Hope you find the perfect flat soon... I know it's out there waiting for you!
NY overrated and full of Americans who think that anything outside of "the city" is irrelevant.
You will need to move fast on places or they will go (not easy trans-atlantic and with timezone issues). I have noted interest in city centre two bed flats with a couple of agents I use a bit. Iain may be able to speak with Bruce and Partners to get the heads up also.
It will be easier when Dean arrives but if the agents come up with anything I will let you know. Dave
Post a Comment