Monday, March 26, 2007

he's bringing sexy back

My own goofy grin aside, I'm loving Dean's very suave movie star-esque look in this photo from Mike Wipf's birthday. Neither of us have had haircuts since Scotland, but somehow he makes it look like an intentional hipster fashion statement. yep, that's my guy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Dean loves to be compared to Justin Timberlake. Who wouldn't? ;)

Magdalena T said...

wahoo! very hollywood, you two!

Maria said...

What a cute couple, you look like celebs ;)

Anonymous said...

aww.... so glam! What a cute photo.

Anonymous said...

the backdrop makes it so authentic! you guys are so "it"...

hot...

Anonymous said...

hi Amanda,

uh, I explained who I am back in January - the sister of a friend of your sister's.

I was just wondering, when you are moving back to Aberdeen? I leave to go there in less than 2 weeks!

God Bless. Arleigh.

Nickie said...

Wow! You guys look like superstars! Nice pic!

Anonymous said...

who knew a health economist could look so cool!!

Anonymous said...

definitely a fabulous photo!

amber said...

From the looks of this pic, you're both bringing sexy back. (I'm envious of your great bangs!)