Monday, March 19, 2007

crafty

for bibliophiles and stationery nerds: five and a half has a brilliant tutorial for making your own journals. I've yet to try it but it looks dang good and easy.

I know my posts have been somber lately, but life has been really good. Celebrated St. Paddy's day with favourite old friends (Jules, Kyle, Jer and Deano) and some really fabulous new friends (Sarah, Chris, Julie, Josli) while looking down pitiously at the BlarneyStone lineup outside Jer's loft.

Also, we've been watching an uncharacteristic number of movies recently. In the last two weeks we've seen (in order of preference): The Science of Sleep, Factory Girl, Children of Men, The Departed, The Prestige, The Illusionist, Babel, and Once Upon a Time in the Midlands. Whew!

Tonight Dean is schmoozing with the head of the Aberdeen Health Economics unit and I'm making soup!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was fun! love ya...

Anonymous said...

once upon a time in the midlands? never heard of it but i live in the midlands?!!