Tuesday, November 21, 2006

scottish travels

currently planning a weekend in Edinburgh. I'd say it's about time—less than a month until we're home, afterall.

been thinking about some things I'll miss when we leave:

Jaffa Cakes, Top Shop, Gerrard St Baptist, cobble stones, crossing the street diagonally, charity shop books, M&S pre-packaged salads, free time, castles... loads more.

One thing about Aberdeen i'll really miss is proximity to awesome places... St. Andrews for example (I just uploaded Dean's pics from our visit there).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edinburgh, has to be one of the best cities in the world! I was only able to be there for a really short time but felt in love with the city right away!!
I know you guys will have an amazing time there and am really jealous of you guys right now. Guess this just means that Jessica and I will have to come out there and visit and go to Edinburgh together!!


Don't forget Lauder is on a quick bus ride south of Edinburgh!! :)

Anonymous said...

You should get Edinburgh tips from Beatrice. She went to St. Andrews.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Looks like a fascinating place to visit.
I'm glad you're making the most of your time in Scotland.
When we come some day for a visit, you'll know all the best spots for us to see.