Thursday, November 02, 2006

minuit dans le Marais (midnight in the swamp)

bon soir!

Paris is chilly but lovely and I'm rather enchanted with our little flat )in the 3eme and what we've seen of Paris so far—namely, the view from the Eiffel Tower and the friendly faces of Lorah, Christine (her South African shipmate), Trevor, and Joe!

much too late for words, but instead I'll leave you with some photos from the last week:

Saturday in Aberdeen (Footdee, Castlegate, dinner with Stephen and Claire








Sunday in Stonehaven






and back in Aberdeen (carving pumpkins at a downtown pub after Joe's surprise)






Wednesday afternoon trip to St. Andrew's









and now tonight, Thursday, in Paris (it's been a good week)






now, as you can see, Dean is already settling into our loft bed. Time to join him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I gotta stop coming to your web blog. All it does is make me jealous and miss you guys. Here I am on East Coast Canada and too busy to enjoy it. Looks like you all had a blast and I'm happy for you guys that Trev and Joe suprised you. Great pics by the way.

Anonymous said...

So excited you are in Paris! DO YOU LOVE IT? Great pix. Enjoy. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing pics. I wish my life involved a trip to Paris! You deserve the fun though.. nice pic of Trevor too! Been a long time since the gang was altogether.