Finally got (back) on board. Our photos have begun to make their way to a superior photo manager.
A smattering of Paris photos (shot mostly by Deano, I should say) and some around town Aberdeen shots are now viewable on Flickr. Click here to have a look.
Amazing pictures, looks and sounds like you guys had a great time!! In high school we went to Paris for the weekend to study the french revolution. We spent 2 full days walking everywhere...I remember how sore our feet were every night of walking!!
6 comments:
Inspiring...
beautiful!
fantastique!
(trying to keep with the theme of one-word comments)
Wow! Great pictures!
That is sooo scrumtrillescent I can hardly move *is completley still for 45 seconds*
[I'm not being sarcastic; those are lovely pics!]
Amazing pictures, looks and sounds like you guys had a great time!! In high school we went to Paris for the weekend to study the french revolution. We spent 2 full days walking everywhere...I remember how sore our feet were every night of walking!!
Well I am glad that you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment