Genious husband fixed the broken washing machine this morning (part cause of yesterday's malaise). Clean laundry at last.
Last night my mood was boosted by a phone call from home, plus pizza and tallboys with our friend Manos. Topics of Christianity, Greek tradition, and what should be the standard in a "furnished" flat gave us plenty of fodder for discussion, making for a good end to a bad day.
So, it's Friday and this weekend has been much anticipated.
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
6 comments:
Glad you liked my picture tour, can't wait to see your blue and green doors...at 7pm tonight!!
Dean fixed something??
glad you're smiling again! and, i'm gld regular updates are back!
Hi to both you and Lorah in Scotland. Hope you are both having a great weekend!
I'm-a gonna fix you, Trevor, when i get back...ya, your gonna be fixed real good.
OK, I feel I have to set the record straight being 'almost' local!!
Granted Rosemount is nice but the Westend has the best flower shop, with the most orchids ;)
The 80's hair and numerous hairdressers, it takes alot of salon trips to get hair THAT bad.
Popcorn - I know where it is in the store! but you insulted my neighbourhood and I won't tell!!
Post a Comment