Last week I made reference to a potential career development for yours truly. I’m pleased to announce that today I was formally extended the offer of Marketing and PR officer for Aberdeen College. It’s a full time gig, and the salary is too good to be true.
And to answer the question you’re all raring to type in my comment box: Not quitting Starbucks. Gonna try to stay on an evening per week and keep up my Bean Responsible activities. Feeling ambitious all of a sudden.
Here’s to interesting jobs and guilt-free shopping in New York!
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
10 comments:
Congrats Amanda!
Yay, and yay! Congrats. :D
Congratulations Amanda!
Awesome news - congrats!!!
Congrats on the job!!! That's great!
amazing news!!
congrats on your new job. so exciting. indeed.
meh. new job. whatevs.
(I just didn't want the comments to get redundant, okay? Of course you know I'm thrilled for you...and for Starbucks.)
exciting! congratulations.
Also not wanting to be redundant, I'll tell you now that I'm extremely jealous. That should make you smile. =)
Post a Comment