The sun heard all my whining and poked its head out for a bit today. I think the temperature may have even reached 20C. Miracle.
I'm currently on the job hunt and hoping that things start to come together soon since leisure is only really fun when you know you could be doing something else :) Your prayers in this area are much appreciated.
Little news to report from this end except that our flat is slowly but surely coming together to our liking. We've been stocking up on pillows and linens, and this weekend we'll make a pitstop at IKEA en route to Edinburgh to purchase a new couch, lounge chair, coffee table, desk and blinds (whew!). Hopefully our Edinburgh wanderings will take us by Habitat to stock up on some little odds and ends as well. Art has been ordered online, curtains are forthcoming and we're hoping to paint the living room on Monday. If I think of it I'll take some "before" shots this week.
until then, cheerio!
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
2 comments:
oh man! when in september? i'm back at Glamour that month and doing London Fashion Week so I'll be around and available EXCEPT for the beginning of September. I'm going to Tanya and Luke's wedding and visiting the sister in LA. I'll be back on the 14th. Is that too late?
Sounds like you're keeping very busy. Glad you're settling in. Thanks for the phone calls.
Post a Comment