Right this moment, there is nowhere I'd rather be than on an inner tube, floating down the Vedder River.
Instead I'm knee-deep in boxes and working to deadline on writing projects.
Summer took its precious time getting here, but now that it has arrived, I won't begrudge its dawdling. I'm just happy to have a mild burn and a sparkle of persipiration at last.
I have stories and plenty to share, but as the temperature rises my desire to output words is being devoured by my desire to absorb them (ideally poolside, in a bikini).
So, the quick update in FAQ form:
1. I leave Vancouver on Sunday
2. I'll be on the Island for a week with the Smith fam (all of them!)
3. I leave Canada two weeks today
4. You can reach me on my cellphone until July 23
5. I am busy, but I am trying to make time for cold beverages with friends. Just try me.
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
2 comments:
Good luck with everything, and I'll say a prayer for a good kick-off of your second Europe adventure! Maybe you two will make it to Vienna this time...? It's especially great in summer and early fall. xxM
We're looking forward to your week here.
Post a Comment