Tuesday, July 03, 2007

sold and alone

couch has been snatched up. Sorry slowpokes!

this morning I kissed hubby goodbye at the airport and came home to a pile of boxes and empty scotch glasses :(

time to get packing, but first, some highlights from the past week:






8 comments:

none said...

you two look hot in that last photo...

Anonymous said...

sorry you had to say goodbye to your hubby for a bit but great last week together from these pics! love the one of julie & kyle in the garden. see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Jules27 got married!! wow. I haven't been to her site in a while!

Is your hair cut, or is it just up? Either way, cute 'do!

Unknown said...

you look hot.

Anonymous said...

Alone? No good, Manda. We should do coffee!

Nickie said...

When do you get to go join your hubby?

Amanda Lee Smith said...

- hair is just up
- we are pretty cute I guess ;)
- I catch up with Dean on the 23rd
- coffee sounds nice

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Wow, Julie got married? Congrats to her. And so glad to see you and Dean doing fun stuff like nights at the Banff Springs and looking all cute together. Best of luck overseas this time!