Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm in!

It seems props are due to the British High Commission in Ottawa - I sent my VISA application on Tuesday and it got approved today!

I am officially legal to work in the UK. It's a liberating feeling in fact.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, wish I could see you there! we'll have to come up with a new location for a reunion!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I just got my New Zealand work visa approved this week... it's not as hard as I expected to get things put together.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

look forward to seeing you in the summer.

Helen said...

That's great! Looking forward to seeing both you and Dean in the UK!

Magdalena T said...

hip hip hooray!

Nickie said...

Congrats! When do you guys head back to Scotland?

Anonymous said...

yay! now your greatest challenge will be getting time off to galavant with all those pesky visitors. :)

Sara said...

woot!