We have a new toilet! Nice and clean and white and flushes right away--no need to hold the handle down for a full 8 seconds with this bad boy.
It's just in time too because Dean and I began our colon cleanse this morning and, not to be too graphic, I'm scared I'll be having frequent rendez-vous' with this important bathroom fixture.
I celebrated the colon-cleanse equavalent of Mardis Gras last night: for the first time in seven years I ate a HAMBURGER. Not just any hambuger, mind you, an Anth & Cheri Gallello burger as thick as my fist. Yes, it was soooo worth it.
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
3 comments:
not to be too graphic, and you can email me if you want, but what sort of colon cleanse are you doing? I'm interested in trying some cleanses, and I'm just not sure where to start. (I know for a fact that they cannot involve giving up food.)
i'm glad you like the toilet as much as i do.
i don't know about jason, but i had fun picking it out. who would have ever guessed that buying a friggin' toilet would be fun? anyway...enjoy the 'kohler'...i like it and i'm looking forward to renovating the rest of the place. we found some good and cheap labor yesterday!! :) luv, nina
A hamburger the size of a fist... mmm. I really do miss good hamburgers. Veggie burgers can't hold a candle to them.
Post a Comment