ooo, more ways to waste time. On Thursday, Trevor showed me how to set up my RSS feeds so now I am ever-updated on all your blogs. How did I not pick up on this sooner?!
Another good thing happened on Thursday: under the pretense of a belated Christmas gift, the truly-kind-for-no-reason Sara gave us a new Starbucks coffee grinder! It's blue so it matches my kettle and dishes and Habitat tray, and therefor makes me extremely happy. This means we have our old fully functional but not nearly as pretty or effective coffee grinder sitting around. Any takers?
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
3 comments:
Wait til I show you the googlifier... It's a google plugin for your brain!. Now you'll NEVER be wrong in an argument!
Vancouver coffee on stylish dishware? Yes, please! Tim and I will take you up on your offer when we're out in the summer (hopefully). Hope all is well with you sweets xoxo Dana
You know, if anyone were to have something like that, it WOULD be Trevor...
Post a Comment