Sunday, February 04, 2007

bloggies

maybe it's a silly concept, and no, I didn't vote, but the bloggies certainly do provide hours of time-killing fodder.

It was good to see some of my faves listed:
la coquette
chocolate& zucchini
apartment therapy
design sponge
pitchfork
and yes, all the celeb goss I read in secret :)

if you're working a boring desk job (such as I am) it might be worth a gander.

and about boring desk jobs... remember all that bull about taking the high road and being rewarded for my honesty? Shoulda just gone for the permanent gig. good hourly rate aside, temping is not all I cracked it up to be. I have stories.

Crossing my fingers for a part time gig that pays even more. send up a prayer, yo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Tamiflu. Order Generic Medication In own Pharmacy. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/buy-generic-brand-levitra-online.html]Discount Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu Pharmacy Online[/url]. canadian generic pills. Cheapest pills pharmacy

Anonymous said...

We are glad that our company Obtain Cialis Knock off Rather is sole of the a- in the Internet, commonly, Discount Viagra Pharmacy Online specializing on online pharmacy Viagra.

Anonymous said...

When you order Cialis or some other meds in our research you may be trustworthy buy Viagra Online that this spin-off simply of first-rate distinction will be delivered to you positively in time.