Thursday, December 14, 2006

not so fresh

deadlines, packing, last meetups with friends mean this week's fresh cuts (also know, by dean, as Wednesdays with Amanda) keep getting shoved to the backburner. tomorrow, friends, tomorrow.

One suitcase is full and 2kilos over the limit.

today, after my final coffee with Claire, unlocking my phone and making a reservation for 7 at the local Italian, I will practice the science of equal distribution.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I commend you. Packing is NOT my forte, as I am a chronic over-packer.

Thank you for the congrats! I think you were one of the first to read it because of the time difference:) I was up pretty late and up pretty early because who can actually sleep at a time like this?:)

I always thought Christmas was the most romantic time for things like this:)

-Erin

Anonymous said...

Yay, home soooo soon! Will see you within hours of your de-planing... :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you'll be here in just a few days. I can't believe Christmas is only 11 days away! We're really looking forward to spending some time with you and Dean.

Anonymous said...

enjoy your last days... safe travels home. hope to see you soon!