A story I wrote last week is up for the reading at Relevant Mag online.
Also, if you haven't noticed, I've been uploading all our photos in reverse chronological order. I've just posted pics from our las day in Vancouver and our very first weekend in Aberdeen. Check them out!
other reading: An afternoon spent researching a project for Campus Crusade led me to this article about the nearly 10 years of war in the Congo. I've certainly heard about it but had no idea it was so extreme—but isn't that always the case? This is a fascinating read.
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
13 comments:
i am so proud! looks like you are becoming a cynic afterall (a girl after my own heart).
great article and great shots! have a good trip to vancouver!
congrats on being e-published! it was a great article, really honest, which is more than our society seems to be willing to admit!
big kudos to your mom too...with 30000 people dying every day from starvation, it's kind of hard to look at what we have and feel the need to accumulate more. she's inspiring!
yah, she's pretty nice :)
such a great article, nice work amanda!
Nice work Amanda, and like everyone else has said great article!!
Look forward to seeing you guys soon!! Enjoy Edinburgh...(I'm still jealous)
Yay! I said it via email but it never hurts to say it again - congrats on being published yet again! :) Enjoy Edinburgh!
You're a great writer, Amanda. Hopefully there are more articles to come!
nice to see you published on a regular read! great article and thoughts on this whole season of giving in the midst of our global world. can't wait to see you guys soon! congrats!
wow, good for you amanda!!! although I think your mom will be hip to your secret plan by the 25th... and if I was in her shoes, i'd probably feel the need to reciprocate.. and then you're kind of back at square one.
really great article, though. well done.
the first thing that came to mind was "amanda's famous!"
LOVED "seeing" your voice on a subscription!
Well done, I really liked it. You are a very good writer, and you echoed some of those feelings I have also had from time to time.
-Erin:)
congrats on being published! So happy for you.
Post a Comment