I've moved from novels to back to back episodes of indulgent television. Yesterday it was the Office (which I feel a much stronger connection to since locking eyes with a bearded John Krasinski in NYC last month) and today it's Sex and the City.
In my defense, I showed up at work once again this morning. By 10am they had me packed up and on my way home again. I'd like to think it's because they care so much about my well being, but I know better - the newspapers covering their faces as they walked into my office were pretty obvious.
But you won't hear me complain.
SFGirl Says Farewell.
2 years ago
5 comments:
perhaps arrested development next? :)
seen all of them already! a good thought though. I've got plenty of S&TC to work through, fortunately :)
Today I am stuck in the office with my crazy coworkers, reports piled on my desk, & I’d rather be home with my head in a toilet. Ummm, yeah.
Spending an entire day on the couch wrapped up in a blanket watching S&TC sounds pretty darn good to me (minus the part about being sick, of course).
Hope you feel better soon!
How about you read the entire "Left Behind" book series? No...no, that will make you sicker.
Get Well Soon
You. Saw. John. Krasinski.
SQUEEE!
If this happens again, please capture him in a sack and post him to me. Thanks!
Post a Comment