Friday, August 10, 2007

rejection issues

Currently honing my travel agent skills, booking a trip my Dean, myself, my twin sis and our friend Sabrina to roam the highlands next weekend.

Turns out I have picked the worst day in the year to try to find a bed in Inverness. While the nation descends on the Highland capital for what must be some big-ass music festival, I have emailed a total of 33 B&Bs and guest houses in hopes of finding space. So far I've received 17 rejections. urrrr.

Today when I wasn't copying and pasting a form email 33 times, I put the finishing touches on our paint job, assembled furniture and recruited helpers to rid us of the horrible red and blue sofa that's still dominating our living room. It's nearly 5pm and I've still not brushed my teeth or showered. Being unemployed truly is a full time job!

**UPDATE**

Now rejected by a total of 33 out of 33 B&Bs we have booked ourselves into the Marriott :)

No comments: