Friday, August 22, 2008

Lessons from London #1

Wet city sidewalks and flip-flops don't mix well... unless of course you plan on ALSO mixing your ass with asphalt.

Falling in the middle of rush hour on Baker St would probably have been a lot more funny if I hadn't been on my own. And if there had been no large puddles in close proximity. boo hoo.

******** ******** ******** ********

Lately I've been appreciating my size. No, not just the ol' bigger-they-are-harder-they-fall number, but all this time on busses and airplanes has shown me that legroom is a prized commodity. And I always have plenty of it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your size because it makes me smile when your feet cannot touch the ground whilst sitting on the taller chairs ;)

Amanda Lee Smith said...

LOL. well that just makes me feel like I am 5.

Anonymous said...

Aww, breaking heels, falling in flip flops, it sounds like a movie!

Harmonie said...

oh no! you have added some laughter to my morning as I envision the scene. hope your ass is recovering.