Friday, October 05, 2007

While the cat's away...

Last night Dean was away at a work retreat so I had the flat all to myself. I'd like to say I took advantage of the quiet time by clearing the furniture and doing some yoga, or that I used it to transcribe interview notes that have been waiting nearly a month, or to thoughtfully handwrite letters to some of you.

But no.

I crossed the street to Morrisons and got myself a big ass bag of Tangy Cheese Doritos (leading cause of repulsive breath in the Regier household) and polished off Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Crawled into my big empty bed and was lonely for the three minutes it took me to fall asleep (compared to the usual 20). Glad Dean's back tonight, but sometimes it's just nice to sleep on your tummy with limbs spread everywhere and to gorge yourself on fake cheese flavouring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great night!

Kelly said...

now i like you even MORE :)