Sunday, October 07, 2007

lazy sunday

Morning service led to all church lunch, a stroll through downtown and a mellow afternoon in the suburbs with our friend Ali - sampling some new bands and meandering along the shore of the River Dee.

The quiet day was a welcome break from my hectic Starbucks Saturday - the busiest of the year with me on the coffee bar all morning. I think I handled it with grace but I wasn't composed enough to stop and chat when Dean and Stephen stopped by for a latte.

Speaking of Starbucks, there are rumors floating around that when I put on my apron, it touches the floor. I assure you this rumor is entirely unfounded, though now that you mention it, it's curious that no one noticed my trousers were tucked into wellies at work all day yesterday ;)

Had dear friends over for dinner and chats last night. Entertaining in our flat really made Aberdeen feel like home.

3 comments:

none said...

You're going to have to post pictures to disprove the apron myth...

Sara said...

WOW. How did that story get to you so fast? Sigh. Technology. We missed you guys last night--we'll have to do some sort of turkey fest when you guys visit next!

Kelly said...

holy shnikes. that trevor....